Stars, please align...
Find a Conversation
|Tue, 08-10-2010 - 3:48pm|
Alright ladies, I need some positive thoughts and prayers that the following things fall into place so that DP is here for the Big O. I was on hold this month because of DP's travel schedule, and I am afraid it might work out that way again this month. Unless-
1. AF holds off until at least Thursday, but preferable Friday. I had a temp drop today, but typically have a couple of days of lower temps before AF shows up, and I haven't had my pre-AF backache like I normally do a few days before, so we are hoping for a delay.
2. O normally happens on CD 15 for me, with a range between CD 14 and 17. Let's hope for a later O day. On Monday DP leaves for Iowa and *should* get back by Thursday, the 26th. If AF holds off and O isn't early, he *might* be back to BD the day before O and O day, if the stars align.
I was so depressed this morning when we found out his next trip, and I tried to hold it together because I know he feels bad. Iowa is just too far for a BD booty call, so I am just praying that we are able to get in one or 2 BDs by O day, but it will be a really close call. I can't stand the thought of yet another cycle of no trying, so fingers crossed I at least get a shot at it this time.
I hate how stressful TTC is, and with this schedule issue, it seems impossibly frustrating. Sigh.