Depressed

iVillage Member
Depressed
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 7:17pm

I just got terrible news. Posted right there on facebook. A college classmate and my DH's stupid sister are BOTH pregnant. BTW she is at least 2x bigger then me. I am the lowest I have ever been.

I am reaching the sad thought that perhaps this will just not happen for me. Both of these people wanted to get pregnant and guess what, they are. I have wanted to get pregnant for over a year and have taken more meds and had more awkward and sad conversations then any person should have..........

I just wanted to cry. And probably will.....I just do not understand. I am sad because of the classmate. I am angry because of his sister. They have no money, live on food stamps, is not married to a terrible man, and they have almost no income.  Why? Why do THEY get to get pregnant and not me........I am starting to tear up even now......I just do not understand.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

M/C November 2009

Metformin December 2009

Clomid #1 50mg April 2010 = no O :-(

Clomid #2 100mg May 2010 = BFN

Clomid #3 150mg July 2010 = BFN

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Dixie

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 6:21pm

I hope you are feeling better today. We all have our ups and down and I know it is super frustrating. I also get mad when I see people who don't deserve kids have them. They're so many babies born to abuse and poverty and people like us who WANT a child and would be excellent mommies have to wait longer than most. It is truly unfair and it is understandable to get upset at the injustice. I have been waiting since 2006 for my first and it has been a long haul but I know it will be worth it when I hold a baby in my arms. Now I pray that that will be soon. I am tired of waiting...

Hang in there!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 2:54pm

Dixie,

Clearly, by the responses, you are not alone!

KayLa (36)... so many fertility issues betweeen DH and I. Diagnosed with Hashimoto's.
TTC naturally since June 2009
IVF #1 November 2010...BFP....early M/C
FET #1 April 2011...BFP...beta 10, 29, 460.
Heartbeat seen via u/s.
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 4:52pm

Thanks hun. Even with the latest m/c I am finding hope. I do love my DH and find joy in lots of things that do not have to do with children. I am about to go on vacation and that is super exciting.

I am glad that I have you girls though. On those days when depression gets the better of me I know I have people who understand.

As to the real housewives they are ALL crazy and I love it. But I agree the people without children have a lot more freedom and at times that can definately be a blessing.

Dixie

TTC since April 2009

M/C (chemical pregnancy)

Dixie

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 6:04pm
Dixie, I was so sorry to hear that your positive was a chemical pg.

Tamar

TTC #1 since Feb '09 with Unexplained Infertility: SA's all ok; b/w and HSG ok; Lap Mar '10 - mild endo on outside of right tube/uterus removed but not considered eno

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-29-2010 - 10:41am

This is my first post on any support site.... but its been a long time coming.

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-29-2010 - 1:07pm

Hi Tara,

I'm sorry that you have to be on this infertility journey.

Tamar

TTC #1 since Feb '09 with Unexplained Infertility: SA's all ok; b/w and HSG ok; Lap Mar '10 - mild endo on outside of right tube/uterus removed but not considered eno

Pages