Once more

iVillage Member
Once more
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 12:25am
So here I am again. First time no hb at six weeks. This last may I made it to 11 weeks. I swore I wouldn't put myself through this again, but here I am considering it!?!
I have an appt with my fertility doc in a couple of weeks. I'll ask her what she thinks & if there are any further tests that can be done.
Both my pregnancies were IUIs.
I'm really nervous but I promised myself I wouldn't stress out if I am pregnant again.
It's weird even saying the words.
I feel crazy for attempting this again, but it's not like I haven't experienced the worst case scenario. I'm trying to embrace my courage and hope for the best. I was so grateful to God for my second chance, & so mad when it didn't work out. Now I need His blessings again. did I mention I was scared...
iVillage Member
In reply to: seven2010
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 7:58pm

I am so sorry for your losses. I had a recent loss (ectopic) and I had an IUI also. That was the first time that I ever got PG so I will do another in November when the doctor clears me.

I have heard multiple stories of people having normal pregnancies after multiple miscarriages. I know it really sucks that you have to go through this. i really hope you will get your sticky BFP.

Have faith... (I know it is hard)

Christy
TTC 1st child since 2006
June 16, 2010: IUI w/ Femara BFP (Ectopic - Methotrexate shot) RE sidelined me until November cycle for next IUI :(

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 7:40pm

I am so very sorry for your losses. I do not think it is strange to want to do it again or be scared about it.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 1:33pm

I am so sorry for both of you losses. It's so easy to say that we are not going to put ourselves through the pain of IF and possible MC's, but the feeling that we should be parents is stronger sometimes.

Your not crazy for wanted to attempt TTC again. It's normal. It's also okay to be scared, I think anyone who has ever had a MC or multiple MC's has a right to be scared.