Update on me.. it's been a long time (m)

iVillage Member
Update on me.. it's been a long time (m)
Sat, 04-24-2004 - 8:40pm
It's so nice to see that I don't recognize many of the names here!!! So many of you ladies have graduated!! Congrats to you!!

For those of you that are still waiting to graduate - I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Just wanted to pop in and say hello and invite you to my web page so you can see how much "little" Keira has grown!! She is a complete joy and keeps me forever busy. She is now 17 months old and runs everywhere!!

My web page is http://pages.ivillage.com/annac921/

And of course, feel free to drop me a line ANYTIME!! My email is acooper@gbronline.com

With Love and hugs...

Anna - Mommy to Keira Takeda

Born in Fuling China, Nov 16, 02

Gotcha Day - Sept 14, 03

Welcomed Home - Sept 26, 03

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. Rather we should skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaim: " WoW! What a ride!"

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-26-2004 - 10:23pm

Anna,

It is so good to hear from you.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-02-2004 - 12:02pm
Anna is beyond adorable! Congrats adn happiness -
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-13-2004 - 9:54pm
Hi Anna!

Wow, I saw your update and I just wanted to say congratulations! I haven't been on the boards on nearly a year so I was nice to see your familar name when I checked in. Your daughter sounds wonderful I'm sooooo happy for you.

I had a daughter in July of last year. Emma is 10 months old now and is amazing. The long hard emotional IF journey was definitely worth any one of her smiles!

Congratulations and enjoy your beautiful daughter.

Denise

p.s. I love the name Keira!