June PG Support Group

iVillage Member
June PG Support Group
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 3:01pm
I figured we may as well start a new thread...
Kelly

Kelly

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 3:36pm

Hi all!

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 4:18pm

A big congrats on your little girl. It's funny that you said you were the odd person out because I was just thinking that I can only remember a few ladies on this board that had /will be having girls, the majority are boys.

I will find out on 6/15 whether I am on team blue or team pink. I can't wait:)

I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well for you:)

Nat

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 8:32pm

Thank you for the update!

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-06-2010 - 6:10pm
Congratulations!!! You're one of the few on team pink here...how sweet!

Amber

Mason James was born 8/21/10, 8lbs 12 oz after close to 3 years of infertility.
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-07-2010 - 7:55am
Actually, for a long time everybody was having girls except Jess.
After struggling with infertility, we welcomed our son Noah on March 18, 2010! Formerly a teacher, I am now a breastfeeding, babywearing, stay at home Mom, and I couldn't love it any more!
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-07-2010 - 8:00am

Hey ladies!

After struggling with infertility, we welcomed our son Noah on March 18, 2010! Formerly a teacher, I am now a breastfeeding, babywearing, stay at home Mom, and I couldn't love it any more!
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-07-2010 - 8:57am

Hey Lauren! I totally don't blame you for not wanting to wade through- sometime I go on and there's like 20 new ones and I don't have the patience to wade through. So here's my update:

I'm 28 weeks and 4 days! Baby's name is Mason James. He's quite the squirmy and kicky baby...I love when he pushes out against me and I can see a big lump protruding- can't tell if it's his butt or head yet, but it's cute nonetheless. We start our birth classes tonight and I'm really excited and interested to see how DH handles it. We have narrowed down the doula search to 2 or 3 and we have an interview with a doula this week whom I've met and really liked but DH hasn't met yet.

My 1st baby shower is this Sat...it's with my family and friends in NJ. Then I have a smaller one in NYC with some friends in July.

My next Dr. appointment is this Friday, and then I will start going every two weeks and meeting the other Dr.'s in the practice. I still feel pretty good- but every day I feel like my belly gets bigger and I'm starting to realize how much bigger I' going to get, and I'm a little scared! I have some back pain that gets pretty uncomfortable by the end of the day, and everything is starting to hurt a little more. But all in all I am feeling pretty good and I credit being really active to that. I've had a cold for the past 4 days but I'm feeling a lot better today, thankfully because there were a couple absolutely wretched days in there. Also it has been HOT and humid here, which has been tough, but now it's back into the 70's and I'm much happier, for now. Going to get out and enjoy it before the heat hits again this weekend.

OK, sorry that was so long, if you made it through, I'm impressed! Hope you and Noah are doing good!

Amber

Mason James was born 8/21/10, 8lbs 12 oz after close to 3 years of infertility.
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-07-2010 - 10:05am

Hi Lauren,

I don't blame you for not wanting to read through all of the posts!

~Christine~

TTC since 6/2007. 
IVF #1 Jan 2009 - BFN
IVF# 2  April 2009 - BFN
IVF# 3 July

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-07-2010 - 10:37am

Lauren,

We miss you too:)

Not much to update on me. My NT scan & bloodwork both came back normal last month.

I go next Tues for my 18wk AMA US. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he/she is healthy and

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-07-2010 - 10:52am

Hey Lauren,

So good to hear from you! Hope you are doing well, I bet Noah is growing. I'll check your blog for new photos.

Cynthia and Maria must have had their LO's but haven't been back to give us details yet, I'm dying to hear from them.

AFM, plugging along swimmingly! Belly is growing and I'm feeling movement which is the best. I'm going to keep seeing the peri, he is watching some scar tissue in my uterus, just making sure it doesn't interfere with the placenta or prevent my uterus from expanding like it should.

How are you?

Kelly

Kelly

Pages