Find a Conversation
|Fri, 09-03-2010 - 5:07pm|
I got a very faint line today on an HPT and went to my RE to get blood work b/c I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL TUESDAY.
I am on day 11 post IUI w/Follistim and Prometrium and I am definitely pregnant!!! My beta was 20, which is low, but considering only day 11...not too bad. I go back Tuesday for the second beta. I'm scared and excited and a bundle of nerves all at once!!!
Please stick (and not in my tube!!!)
Me 34, DH 37. TTC since November 2007. Possible miscarriage in January of 2008 (too early for BFP, but all symptoms point to miscarriage). Normal SA in Feb 2009. Later told low motility. HSG showed large (50% of uterus) fundal fibroid in Feb 2009. Hysteroscopically removed in March 2009. Tried to concieve naturally until August 2009. Repeat HSG was normal.
- 08/09 - 01/10 6 cycles of Clomid and timed BD, all BFN
- IUI #1, Clomid = 01/13/10, BFN.
- IUI #2, Clomid = 3/11/10, BFP! 03/26/10, beta 1 = 57.5, beta 2 (4 days after 1) = 661. Ectopic in right tube. Lap to remove 4/3/10.
- IUI #3, Clomid 06/04/10, BFN.
- IUI #4, Clomid 07/01/10, BFN
- IUI #5, Clomid 07/28/10, BFN
- IUI #6, Follistim 8/22/10...