Find a Conversation
|Tue, 04-01-2003 - 3:14pm|
Many people are saying I should wait to try again but we have tried for so long and got so close I don't want to wait. My insurance covers infertility and there is a rumor that we might close the site I work at w/in a year and we can't afford to do IVF without insurance. If we wait it may never happen. I'm ready to try again.
I'll let you all know how my appts go.