Well, I have a plan for IVF #2!

Avatar for alyseg2
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-27-2003
Well, I have a plan for IVF #2!
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 9:50pm
I met with my RE today and he spoke with me for about 40 minutes (a rare thing for a doctor to do nowadays!). Since I teach a five-day-a-week summer session from May 14-June 20, we decided it would be best to wait until after I get AF in May (probably around the 23rd or so) to start BCPs for my second try. This would mean I'd start Lupron in mid-June. I have one normal, frozen blast, but DH and I decided we'd rather try a fresh cycle than do an FET with just one embie that may or may not make it through the thaw.

I'm so glad to have a plan! I hate it that I have to wait until May to start the cycle because of school, but I know that if I wait until I'm done teaching, I'll have a lot less stress with during the process.

Anyone else starting a cycle around the same time? We can enjoy the waiting in limbo together!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Avatar for napavalley123
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-26-2003
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 6:51am
Hi Alyse..so glad you have a plan..at least that should make the waiting a little easier :)

I'm actually starting my 1st IVF cycle...still on Lupron right now...but stimming should start soon.

Hope the waiting flies by!