New here

iVillage Member
New here
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 4:30am
Hello, my name is Paula. I think I had been posting to the wrong board. I think this is where I need to be since you ladies have been where I am at right now. My DH & I had our second IVF this cycle, first cycle cancelled due to eggs not maturing. this time found 2 eggs, 1 fertilized and transfered. I had retrieval on March 21st and on Saturday my egg finally got to a mature level, then on Sunday it fertilized, only at a Stage 2, which the embryologist said was good and that would be considered a 2day transfer since it took so long to mature. She said she would be concerned if it were a 3day transfer. So anyhow, here I sit with 2 more days before I can have my QBT and going insane. I am on progesterone shots daily and bb asprin. I have tested twice (2 diff HPT's) and both BFN. :o( I am getting so frustrated, the doc says that it appears I may have POF. I am not sure if any of my symptoms mean anything or not, my bbt has been elevated (only checking to see if it falls) 98.2 last two days and 98.1 today. I have had trouble sleeping, sore & swollen bbs, frequent urination, moodiness, frequent sneezing attacks, (uncommon for me) night terrors, itchy skin, mild cramping & no sign of AF. One more thing, I am type 1 diabetic (on insulin pump, for freedom from the needles, last A1c was 5.4) and wondering if anyone else out there is as well, and how the progesterone affects your BGL's.(blood glucose levels). I have been waking up with really high sugars (200-300 BGL, normal is 70-90 in am), please also email if you prefer. psarnovsky@msn.com

Any advise for little ole me? TIA, ++++++++++ thoughts & prayer to all.

Paula

3-21 retr.

3-24 trans

cd25

14dpr

11dpt

iVillage Member
In reply to: paula_s2003
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 12:00pm
Paula, WELCOME to our little group! P&PT coming your way!
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 7:20pm
Thanks for the welcome Christine. Boy this is a really quite board.

++++++++ thoughts & vibes to all.

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 7:33am
Welcome to the board. Unfortunately it's quiet because most people have moved to another board. The majority of members don't like the new format of the bulletin boards so have moved on. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. mommy@twinsplus.com

Becca