Retrieval is tomorrow (Tuesday)...

iVillage Member
Retrieval is tomorrow (Tuesday)...
Tue, 04-22-2003 - 1:27am
Yikes! Blood work showed estrogen climbing and then the past 3 u/s have shown steady growth of our follies... we go in tomorrow (Tuesday) for retrieval and then hopefully transfer on Friday. I am a bit anxious being this is our 1st IVF ever but I totally trust our clinic and my doctor. Pray for us at 8:30 am pst on Tuesday and then again at 9:00am on Friday.

Thanks for the support here!

Kim (36) DH (31) ttc #1 and IVF #1

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-22-2003 - 9:43am
Hope everything goes well for you - the retrieval was worse than the transfer - atleast for me - I was a little sore after the retrieval - only the first day though - the transfer is a piece of cake though - I did stay in bed the next 3 days after transfer even know they didn't say I had to - I just wanted to relax and give it time to attatch - so try to take it easy this weekend -k- Everything will be fine :) You will be in my thoughts and prayers - please let me know how it goes -k-

Best wishes,

Jennifer

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-22-2003 - 9:35pm
Thanks Jennifer... I will keep everyone posted.

The retrieval went well... I am sore but I feel better already and plan on going in to work tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know that the transfer is easier... kind of knew it will be from what they have told us... now we just pray for little embryos to fertilize and grow!

Thanks again Jennifer...

Kim