anyone w/transfer around 6/29

iVillage Member
anyone w/transfer around 6/29
Wed, 07-02-2003 - 10:50am
Did anyone goes through their transfer around 6/29? I just wanted to talk to someone who went through their transfer around the same time. This is ivf #1 for me and the waiting is really hard. My pg test will be around 7/11 and I was wondering what to expect. I really haven't been feeling anything. I don't know if I am supposed by now or not.

God Bless

Liz

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-02-2003 - 4:06pm
Hi Liz.

I had 2 embryos tranferred on 6/29. My pg test will be on 7/12 and this is ivf #1 for me also. The only thing I'm feeling now is bloated from the daily progesterone injections, but other than that, nothing. I did get a call from my dr. today saying that out of the 11 remaining embyros, only one was good enough to be frozen, so that has me a bit bummed.

I've only been a lurker on this site so here's my story - DH and I are both 28, and ivf is our only hope, DH has very poor morphology.

Good Luck to you!

Sara

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-02-2003 - 7:54pm
Hi Sara! Thanks for responding. I also had 2 transferred and 3 left to freeze. Our infertility problem is me (I have endometriosis) so I only have one ovary left and I originally had 8 eggs fertilized. I pray this time is successful for both of us. I'm not really feeling bloated (I'm on progesterone suppositories). Are you on an estrogen patch? My doctor put me on it early because I only have one ovary. This waiting is the worst. Liz
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-07-2003 - 11:23am
I transfered on 6/27, and today is my pregnancy test in 45 minutes. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. Just try to fill your head with positive thoughts and Pray. This was the longest 10 days ever. I feel a little funny in the stomach but that's it.

Just count your blessing and hope for the best. I know I am.

Good Luck to you also!

Evelyn

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-07-2003 - 12:32pm
Hi Evelyn! Thanks for your words of encouragement. I'll be praying for you today that you will get a +++ result. I know what you mean. I have to wait until Friday to take the test. I keep looking for signs but the only things I have had is crampyness off and on since the transfer. I haven't had any spotting and I heard alot of people have that. Let me know how the test went?

Liz

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-07-2003 - 3:19pm
Hi Liz and Evelyn!

I have to wait until Saturday for my test. I'm a little concerned though, I had some spotting yesterday and it's continued through today. I posted a question and asked how long it lasted for those who've had it, but mine seemed to be a bit heavier than I would think is normal. My doctor asked me not to worry, but it's easier said than done.

I'll be praying for you today Evelyn! And Liz, I hope this week flies by for you!

Sara

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-07-2003 - 4:14pm
Hi Sara & Liz!

My hopes and dreams have been fulfilled. I'm PREGNANT! This is all I have dreaming of for the pass 3years since my emergency surgery. Ladies, just have faith in God, he will be your savoir. Sara and Liz thanks your comforting words, I really appreciate it. Best of luck to the both of you. I will be praying for you. Let me know what happens.

Love Evelyn

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-07-2003 - 4:58pm
Hi Evelyn and Sara- That is so great Evelyn! I am so happy for you. You must just be ecstatic. I know everything will go so great for you. What was your beta by the way? Sara- I have heard that the spotting is normal. I haven't had any but I think everyone is different. I have just been kind of crampy off and on since 3 days after the transfer?

Did you say this was your first ivf? I'll be praying for both of us having +++ results this Friday and Saturday.

Liz

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-07-2003 - 5:35pm
Congratulations Evelyn, that's wonderful news!

Liz, I experienced some light cramping the first few days after my transfer, but not really any since. As for my possible implantation bleeding, it's just such a scary feeling, not knowing if it's a good sign or a bad one. Continued good luck to you.

Sara

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-08-2003 - 10:59am
Hi Liz, Thanks so much for your prayers. I will also be praying for you and Sara. I will keep you informed. I am on cloud nine right now! What is a beta? I have never heard of that term before. Though my process I had 10 eggs retreived and 6 were fertilized, 3 implanted and the others frozen. My husband and I are hoping for twins. We will see what happens. When my eggs were retreived I had a little spotting but that was it. Nothing else since then. Some cramping after the transfer also, but went away a few days later. This was my first IVF.

I am already feeling the affect of this pregnancy, I'm more hungry than usual. Go figure! LOL.

Keep your head up, Liz!

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-08-2003 - 3:30pm
I bet you are ecstatic. I would be. I am feeling nervous about my my pg test but I also have faith. Beta are your hcg numbers when you take the pg test. I know because when I was pregnant before mine were kinda low but it turned out to be a tubal so that's probably why. I also had 10 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized, 2 transferred, and 3 frozen. How long do you continue to see your RE and have they told you when you will have your first sono? Have a great day and God Bless and I hope everything is going well for you Sara.

Liz

Pages