sex after ectopic pregnancy

iVillage Member
sex after ectopic pregnancy
Sat, 04-05-2003 - 1:16pm
Two weeks ago I had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy, and had to have one of my tubes removed. My doctor told me that I shouldn't have sex for six weeks. I was embarrased to ask him if my husband could give me oral sex, or if we could have anal sex. if there's someone out there could either give me some advice or tell me where I can get some, I would really appreciate it.
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-07-2003 - 11:15am
Welcome sooknyun. I am so sorry to hear about what happened and I am sending you a great big (((((HUG))))).

My advice is to just call your doctor and ask what is okay and what isn't okay to do during this six-week period. I'd hate for your health to be in danger, and only your doctor knows what physical condition you are in at this time, so only s/he can tell you what will be safe for you.

You can also visit the Ectopic Pregnancy board on the ParentsPlace channel. It is a support board so it's a place where you can talk as well as ask for advice - maybe the ladies there have some ideas. (I still recommend calling your doc though, to be safe)

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-ppectopic

Love Kellie

~~*~~Kellie~~*~~

CL for