Does smoking marijuana affect semen tast

iVillage Member
Does smoking marijuana affect semen tast
Tue, 07-08-2003 - 4:41pm
Can semen have different tastes? Does the taste of the semen get affected by smoking marijuana or drinking? What kind of foods would help it taste a little more pleasant so it can be easier to swallow?
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-08-2003 - 6:39pm
Hi Santaisabel! I've heard that foods can have an effect on semen, but I have no idea which foods would make it taste better. I am also not sure about whether or not smoking marijuana or drinking would have an effect. You may want to ask your doctor or try an internet search for more information.

Love Kellie

~~*~~Kellie~~*~~

CL for

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-18-2003 - 1:18pm
Yes, semen can have many different "tastes" which can be affected by diet, smoking, certain diseases, etc.

Since cigarette smoke can affect semen taste, it would seem logical that smoking marijuana would have the same result.

Most foods that cause urine to have a strong odor (asparagus, onions, garlic, etc.) also usually will cause semen to have a more unpleasant taste to some.

Likewise, eating fruits - especialy pineapple - will improve the taste of semen.

Many women enjoy having their SO's semen in their mouth and swallowing it. The lucky ones have SO's who try to avoid foods that would give their semen a bad taste.

Have your boyfriend lay off the chronic and eat pineapple or drink pineapple juice during the day prior to your going down on him. You should find him more "palatable."