Guide or glossary for abbreviations?

iVillage Member
Guide or glossary for abbreviations?
Tue, 02-23-2010 - 11:23pm

Hello everyone. I'm new to the groups here. I have my embryo transfer scheduled for Friday morning. Thought it would be wise to connect with other women dealing with the same issues. Thank you all for sharing so much of yourselves on this community!

I see a lot of abbreviations that I don't know. Is there a guide or a glossary anywhere? Thanks for any tips and I look forward to being a part of the community.

Mena (pronounced Men - ah)

Mena (43) with husband Todd (42) TTC 4 years. 3 Furkids: Jake, Lucy and Joey. All rescued Bichons and Bichon mixes. San Diego, CA
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 10:44am

Welcome!

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 4:00pm

Thanks so much, Caryn! That was thorough. And congrats on your little bean.

Would love to hear how you are preparing your furkids for your little one. I have a baby doll that I can turn on crying sounds. They show curiosity, but are very cautious. We've been practicing. Plus, all our friends with little babies have helped them get used to the smells and sounds.

I'm way ahead of myself, my XFER (transfer of non-frozen embryos), will be on Friday. I'm just visualizing success this time.

Thanks again!
Mena

Mena (43) with husband Todd (42) TTC 4 years. 3 Furkids: Jake, Lucy and Joey. All rescued Bichons and Bichon mixes. San Diego, CA
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 4:46pm

Happy it helped Mena!