Update on ET

iVillage Member
Update on ET
Thu, 03-11-2010 - 11:35am

Hi Ladies,

Well ET was yesterday am. We transferred 3 embies. 2 were good 7 cell and 1 a good to fair 6 cell/ Dr is very hopeful that 1 will take but reminded us that all 3 still have a chance...yikes :-) We got a very good pic of the 3, so we were really excited about seeing our potential baby/babies for the first time (hehe!)

Overall everything went excellent. Spent the rest of the day with DH and son relaxing and just enjoying the wonderful weather we were blessed with.

I beta test 3/22 and 3/24. I feel really great about how everything went. I am much less stressed this time and feel better about everystep. I have not gained any weight this time...actually lost 2 lbs.

Thanks for listening

Jen

iVillage Member
In reply to: jggreyhndmom
Thu, 03-11-2010 - 11:43am
sounds great jen!! fingers are crossed for you :) cant wait to hear your beta :)
Photobucket
Photobucket Kara (27) and Dave (28) TTC #1 since Octobe
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2010 - 9:52am

Hello! I also had my ET Wednesday. I've been off my feet since then and I'm hoping we have good implanting going on right now. :) My beta is scheduled for 3/20. I hope we can wait together? We transferred 2 "excellent" frozen embies (per the embryologist and the doctor) but I'm still very nervous about the outcome. This is it for us, if this doesn't work we only have 2 more frozen embies.

Carolyn

TTC #1 since 2005
3 m/c
FET 3/10 Beta 3/20

Carolyn

Too many IUI’s, IVF’s and failed attempts to count.

TTC #1 since 2005
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2010 - 10:33am

Carolyn,

Best of luck to you. Nice that you can test earlier. But we had a trip planned that weekend already so waiting till Monday for us actually works out ok.

That is great that they classified yours as excellent. We are keeping our fingers crossed that one of ours will stick. I am still a bit nervous that 2 will...I told DH when I noticed the room # we were in that I hope it was not a sign...2222...Not kidding :-)

Look forward to hearing how you are doing.

Jen