Chocolate ?!?!?!?

iVillage Member
Chocolate ?!?!?!?
Sat, 04-03-2010 - 2:45pm

Oh no.  I am in the middle of my 2ww.  I have eaten some chocolate over the last 4 days.  About 1/2 bag of mms one day, 1/2 chocolate bunny today, reese peanut butter cup another day.

I just realized they had said no caffeine during the 2ww.  Did I mess something up or harm the embies ????

Sarah

IVF#1: Sept09, Estrace/Gonal F/Ganrelix/Menopur, 8 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized, 1 5d blast, frozen

IVF#2: Nov09, BCP/Gonal F/HcG/Lupron, 8 eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized, 0 5d blasts :  (

IVF#3: March2010, Estrace/Gonal F/HcG/Lupron  3/1 Start estrogen 3/11 Start stims 3/23 ER 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertlized  3/28 ET 2 5d blasts, 2 frozen 4/6 preg test

Sarah

IVF#1: Sept09, Estrace/Gonal F/Ganrelix/Menopur, 8 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized, 1 5d blast, frozen

<

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-03-2010 - 8:21pm

No, I don't think you screwed anything up. No soda or coffee though. I had chocolate during my 2ww. It's always been tough for me to survive without hot chocolate in the morning!

I know it seems like every little thing is magnified during the 2ww. The biggest thing I did was take it easy, I didn't lift anything heavier than 5-10 lbs, and I took warm showers instead of hot baths... chocolate isn't going to hurt you, but just remember to try to eat well too :)

Good Luck!

~Carol

Blessed with TWINS! A boy and a girl!

pregnancy

~Carol

Lilypie - Personal picture

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-04-2010 - 3:40pm

you should be fine, my RE said to eat what ever I enjoyed just no coffee, or caffeine (Soda quantity) I had been doing some of my own research and some sites say eat pineapple core, others say DONT, some say drink Pineapple juice, others say dont... I honestly thing at this moment in your 2ww (i am in it too) it really doesnt matter as long as you enjoy life and the moment... I think its interesting though that you are eating a lot of chocolate.. I am normally a sweet tooth, but I cant stand the taste of chocolate right now... Yet, pickles, eggs, and grape juice. cant seem to get enough. Every morning I have a glass of welches concord light grape juice with tons of crushed ice... but yeah one moment I will be crying, the next I boil some eggs, eat the whites ( i dont like yolk in hard boiled eggs) and I am smiling and happy as can be.

So funny... I blame it all on the estrodiol patches.. HA

me 30, dh 30
dh -lsc
ivf- scheduled end of march
me 30, dh 30 dh -lsc ivf- scheduled end of march