Anyone going to RE in Oregon

iVillage Member
Anyone going to RE in Oregon
Fri, 05-28-2010 - 2:09am

Hi--

I'm currently a patient at OHSU and have been going to them for 13 months now.  I just had my 6th IUI and I"m in the 2ww.  I have gotten pregnant on my 2nd and 4th IUI's but ended in miscarriage and ectopic.  If this cycle was not successful I will more than likely go to IVF.  I have received a second opinion at Oregon Reproductive Medicine and I did like them.  I have come across people who have been successful at both facilities.  So I was just wanting any feedback I can get.

Thanks

Jenn

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-30-2010 - 12:19am

Hi Jenn -

I went to ORM and was a patient with Dr. Bankowski. I can't say enough great things about them! they have a really high success rate (visit www.sart.org for info) and Dr. B has an amazing bedside manner. The entire staff is wonderful. I did 3 IUI's, all BFN, then got a BFP with IVF. My twins are 7 weeks old now! I highly recommend them! I know others who have gone to ORM and have been happy and successful. Dr. Matteri and Dr. Hesla are wonderful too!

P.S. - My daughter's name is Riley (I noticed your screenname)

~Carol

Lilypie - Personal picture

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 11:20pm

I'm a board graduate (2009 twins born after IVF due to MFI) and I loooooved ORM. I met with both OHSU and the other clinic down by the South Waterfront (can't remember name) when selecting a doctor. Dr. Matteri at ORM was wonderful and one of my IRL new best friends and fellow twin mama also used Dr. Matteri. I believe I found, during the research I did back then, that ORM has the best statistics in the state. They also have great staff from phone answers to nurses to doctors.

I wish you a lot of luck!

Robin
Mama to Soren (2001) and Wren & Grayson (2009)

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-12-2010 - 12:14am
I've never posted to this board but my DH and I are planning a FET this summer (finally!). I was a patient of Dr Stoelk at NW Fertility Clinic (down by the waterfront) and he was amazing. His staff was so great through our original IVF cycle in spring of 2006. We conceived our twin boys with our IVF/ICSI cycle. We'll be going back for our FET to see him.

Photobucket

On a siggy roll back for no reason :)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

On a siggy roll back for no reason :)