iVillage Member
Tue, 07-27-2010 - 2:51pm

Hiya! This is my first time here. We are just starting our first IVF cycle. Today was day 2. I had bloodwork and ultrasound this morning and started Lupron today. I've already been through all the previous testing prior to having unsuccessful IUI in May.

We are nervous, and excited. This is more then likely our only cycle we will be able to do. My friends and family don't know we are trying to conceive because it will make it harder if it isn't successful, having all the questions from them. But it is hard not having support going through this process.

I'm a Nanny of 4 year old Triplets and 2 1/2 year old twins. We really would like to have a family of our own :)

Any advice or help would be great. The process is quite confusing, and although at times it seems to drag on, other times it seems to go by quickly. Here's to hoping the time of all these injections goes quickly. I am not a big fan of needles!

Robin

Edited 7/27/2010 10:22 pm ET by nannytomommy

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: nannytomommy
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 2:13pm
Hi, Robin. Things seem good so far. I feel warm and a bit out of it after I inject the Gonal F, but besides that, everything seems okay. I go for my US and bloodwork on Thursday. I'm so glad to hear things are going well for you! Please keep me updated.
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-04-2010 - 1:56pm

Well? How did it go?

I've been mentally chanting BFP, BFP, BFP, BFP for you all day today :)

Hope you have some celebrating to do tonight :)

Robin

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-04-2010 - 2:28pm

Thanks Robin!

Keep chanting... I haven't gotten the call yet!

Pages