* * * Please Check In

iVillage Member
* * * Please Check In
Sat, 07-23-2005 - 5:05pm

For a while now I have been giving some thought to the possibility of holding regular Chats for our board.  The support you are all offering to one another is so important, not only to the person addressed, but also for every other person that reads it.

In this thread, I would appreciate it if you would indicate:

1.  Your interest:  yes or no  (There is nothing mandatory about this.  The chat room would be open and you could drop by for a little while if you would like.  You might come one week and then skip a couple.  Nothing required.  I would make a commitment to be there for one hour at the time we select.  You would not have to stay the whole time.)

2.  Your time zone:  This would help me pick a time.  You could also indicate more about best times for you if you wish.  If you would prefer to wait until fall, let me know that, too.

3.  Whether you have participated in chats before.  If people have not done so, I will post some tips about "chatting" before we hold our first session.

4.  Please offer any suggestions or questions =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"We don't laugh because we're happy, we're happy because we laugh." ~ William James

Read testimonials about Bereavement & Healing!
Visit my website! 
View my blog!

AcornLeaves
Community Leader
Sun, 07-24-2005 - 2:55pm

Hi Barb. I cannot EVER seem to make chats. Too many child care commitments,

Beth