skin pollyps on outside of vagina

iVillage Member
skin pollyps on outside of vagina
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 1:43pm
I got tested 2 years ago and no they are not genital warts. They are skin pollyps, also known as skin tags. I hate that they are there. So I have them burned off, but the pain is so bad. The nurse finishes one and leaves the rest, because the pain is getting to me. The doctor prescribes some cream. I'm trying soon.
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 5:23pm
Why can't they numb the area somehow?? I'm sorry that you have to go through that.

Jag

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 5:31pm
I have one itty bitty little skin tag...its so small and in such a spot that even my SO has never (I think) noticed it - but it annoys me just by its being there.

I'm curious...what kind of cream was prescribed to you? Is it to prevent new ones, or get rid of old ones; and does it have to be used after they're burned off?

Hope it works for you. :)

`
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-06-2003 - 9:10pm
I just noticed that i have 2-3 skin tags around my vaginal and anal area. There are 2 near and on my vagina. One is on the tip of one of my "lips" and its soooooo annoying when i 'wipe' after urinating, etc. Feels like a hard feeling, well i wipe'there'. At first i was freaking out because I had no idea, where it was coming from.

If anyone can and would like to talk to me about this or have experieced this and what they did. Could you email me at tammylee00@aol.com

Thank You!

Tammy