pink discharge???

iVillage Member
pink discharge???
Tue, 04-08-2003 - 5:38pm
Briefly my situation is that my period is (still) late, I have received 2 negative test results, I quit the birth control patch around the begining of March (when my last period was) so, hopefully, my body is only readjusting; but my bf and i have sex almost everyday except for the past five days.

When I last went to the bathroom, I noticed a little bit of pink discharge on the t.p., it wasn't very slippery and when i spread it out it lost its color. Curious and hoping for my period, I started digging around inside, and came out with two fingers covered in varying shades of pink discharge.

The only other time I've seen pink come out of there is once with a yeast infection, which I don't have now. Also, I am pretty crampy for the second week -- they're pretty bad now...

please help?

thanks,

chloee

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 1:14am
Hi Chloee,

I'd suggest that you see your gyn just to be sure nothing more serious than a hormonal issue is going on. Bloody discharge should always be checked out. Sorry, but I just don't really have any useful advice for you, except that unless you want to get pregnant you should be sure to use protection!

Good luck!

Leisa

Leisa

aj34x44-_65-wgw0603.jpg picture by dannah