thrush or yeast infection, what caN BE

iVillage Member
thrush or yeast infection, what caN BE
Sat, 04-17-2010 - 7:16pm

hi to all of you,

i had regular attact of these last month i had it i went to my gp she gave me oral medic then it comes again just in start of this month i had this again she give me pessary and now on friday i had this again, i am confused my gp didnot test me she just ask the symptoms and gave this now i am gonna tell what is it like,

this time it is dry discharge like very small particles of crushed chees yeh its cheesy and itchy and look horrible i think it is thrush Actually i dont want to go to gp again and again. i read on some where doutch of yougart can help but it didnot and i want to get rid it completely as when i have sex my discharge comes some time like this and it embarrase me, Actually how long i can be away from sex as i have this before my period then its my period and after period just once i had sex and got this horible discharge again.

pleaseeeee guys help me what is this and what should i do as last time gp gave me passary and after two days of it this comes up again but after one day i got my period.

i hope you guys understand what i am trying to say and i didnot mess up with my question. please i am really worried and need help. one more thing my bf doesnot like to use condom.

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 12:27pm

Instead of seeing your GP, have you seen a gynecologist?

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-20-2010 - 7:42am

hi,

thanks i was been to gynecologist she gave me pessary it is thrush but i have another question can you answer me of that i inserted pessary on monday night so how long i should wait for sex or other words when can i have as my bf is really busy so i dont want to say him no when he would have time. please.thanks

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-20-2010 - 9:45am
I would personally wait until you know that the infection has cleared up completely so as not to pass it back and forth between the two of you.