Breast enhancement

iVillage Member
Breast enhancement
Thu, 05-27-2010 - 12:43am

Hi, I am an Asian, 32 year old ,happily married, who nursed all 3 of her kids.My main problem is my breast size is 32inches.
My overall weight is 46 Kgs with a 5'2" height.

Has anyone used the creams advertised on the web? What are the side effects, is cancer a possibility? Are they really effective? Are they any good?

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-27-2010 - 9:06am
In all honesty, I don't think that any of those "enhancement" creams do anything but be a waste of money.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-29-2010 - 1:39am
There is so much hype about it on the net. There muist be some effect to it
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-29-2010 - 10:48am

You have to realize that the internet is full of hype, much of it which is untrue.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 05-30-2010 - 10:16am

The only way you will ever have larger breasts is by getting implants.No other way will work.Those creams you hear about....false.Not true.Its like those false male enhancement things,some do actually work,but most are just a waste of money and the only reason there is so much talk about them is so the distrubiter can make tonnes of money,because people fall for it and think they will work.Only to be dissapointed.If you want larger breasts you will need to get implants.The only other option you have would be to get a push up bra,which makes your boobs appear larger,or to buy those gel inserts,which again,only make you appear bigger than what you really are.

Another thing with those creams and stuff,they aren't necessarily good for you,not only do they not work and its just a scam,but they are made up of all sorts of crazy chemicals and things that I would never put on or in my body.In my opinion if you read the

Hollie