large amount of vaginal discharge?

iVillage Member
large amount of vaginal discharge?
Sun, 05-30-2010 - 10:27am
For the past week I've seen an increase in discharge that has been white but all of a sudden I've had a huge increase to the point of having to wear a pad. When I woke up this morning my underwear was all wet and when I stood up it kind of gushed out. I'm having about the same amount of fluid as a light period right now but its clear and watery. I had a baby 2.5 months ago not sure if that can be related. What could be causing this???
     olivia-1.png picture by oliviadestiny 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

blinkie_AP_breastfeedingmommy.gif picture by oliviadestinythidealmother.gif image by oliviadestinythdykgirls2-1.gif picture by oliviadestinycloverboy.gif picture by oliviadestiny34xnsra.gif picture by oliviadestiny

March2010BB-20100315-FINAL.gif picture by oliviadestiny

ccblink.gif picture by oliviadestiny
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-31-2010 - 5:22pm

Are you using any type of birth control?

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-02-2010 - 8:53am
I'm not on birth control and I don't think I'm ovulating because I'm exclusively breastfeeding and its taken a whole year for my period to return with my last two babies when I was nursing (although I realize that doesn't mean I can rule that out, its still possible!).I'm thinking it might be bacterial vaginosis?? I'm going to see my dr this weekend.
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-02-2010 - 9:53am
That is a possibility.