is this prolapsed bladder/uterus?

iVillage Member
is this prolapsed bladder/uterus?
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 6:01pm

Hi,

For over 5 years I have been peeing when I jump or hula hoop (I am a teacher) etc. Well last year I tried to start stationary biking and after three days it felt like something was inside me pushing down, like I was pushing trying to pee or something. It just felt heavy and I looked bloated. So I stopped. Then I had cervical ablation and had to take it easy and then it all went away. I tried to start jogging/running two days ago and after only two days of running for 10 minutes total and walking 20 min I have that bloated look and heavy feeling again. I actually peed my shorts yesterday while running and didn't even feel it! Now my lower back hurts and my front pelvic area feels heavy, crampy and I have a pot belly look about me. Is this a prolapsed uterus? Nothing is falling out that I see or feel so is it something else? Prolapsed uteruses run inmy family..mom, grandma, aunts all had it. What can I do? This feeling is awful and I keep thinking I have to pee or go #2 but I don't. and i want to exercise but obviously can't!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-03-2010 - 3:15pm

When you had the cervical ablation, did you discuss this issue with your doctor?

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-15-2011 - 11:45pm
Hey there, did you ever go to the doctor? I have those same symptoms have I have a cystocele and rectocele.