Finally feeling better

iVillage Member
Finally feeling better
Fri, 01-08-2010 - 4:28pm

Hello One and all,

I t has beena while since I posted on here, well I took myself  off  mythyroid meds in september couldnt stand the migraines anymore I knew the risks had blood work done right after christmas my levels were extremely high like tsh greater than 100 so go to endo on 12/29 she wants to admit me tohospital I get out of it that day if i feel worse go to er next daywent to work got very dizzy at work went to er theysent me home after doing blood workand a ekg called endo next day ended up inhospital gaveme levexoyl by iv was in for almost a week in the meantime was referred to a compunding pharmacist  and amnow ona compund drug  i have had no reaction or  headaches since it ahs been 3 days  and am beginning to feel like anew person so to everyone who has problems just keep researching and go to a different dr if you have too believe me I wish i could have done this about 5 years ago

aka axsai or Ona

Axsai

Axsai

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-10-2010 - 7:36pm

Hi Ona,

Thanks for stopping by with the update.

Calley7

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-11-2010 - 11:51am
I amnot sure all of it i know it is a mixture of armour and other things that correspond with your own body chemicals aka axsai or Ona

Axsai

Axsai

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-16-2010 - 1:26pm
Ona, I hope this compounded mixture will help you and that you will lots of good days ahead. Miss our little chats, hope that everything else is going well; sorry it took a hospital visit for them to finally come up with a possible solution. Thinking of you, prayers coming your way.
Bea
Photobucket