PPAF

iVillage Member
PPAF
Mon, 11-09-2009 - 9:33am

We'll I think AF finally arrived! 6½ months postpartum. After 16 days of on and off again cramping. The last few days I've had headaches as well.

Funny thing...last night I dreamed that I started my period...in my dream I guess I decided just to sit there and pee on someone's carpet then I realized it was my period as well. Dreams sure are weird. I didn't start until I about 30 minutes after I woke up. Anyway, we blew through our stash of HPTS taking one each week, obviously all BFN...which is perfectly fine with me, I'd be happy to have another year before getting pregnant.

Thanks to Terra for my siggy!

Photobucket

Thanks to Terra for my

iVillage Member
In reply to: mamabear023
Mon, 11-09-2009 - 9:41am

At least you're taking it well. I was peeved when AF came back. lol

I don't know about you, but I get antsy with any less than 3 HPTs in the house. lol Go replenish your stock at the dollar store.

Hugs,

Martie
Mom to 8 amazing children

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-09-2009 - 10:14am

LOL Martie! I"m sure we will end up with another stash before this cycle gets close to the end.

The last stash was purchased by my DH one day when he came home bearing gifts for me (clothes and chocolate also). You know those HPTs meant the most to me though!

Thanks to Terra for my

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-09-2009 - 2:44pm

I can totally understand. What a sweet gift.
Alas, my dh has never bought me a HPT. I still have to explain the results to him after all these kids. lol

Hugs,

Martie
Mom to 8 amazing children

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-09-2009 - 3:06pm
My Dh actually does all the testing, I only provide the urine sample :) I love that he wants to be an active part in finding out!

Thanks to Terra for my