woohoo the furniture sold!

iVillage Member
woohoo the furniture sold!
Tue, 11-10-2009 - 1:22pm
Ab's retired girls bedroom furniture finally sold and for the asking price (second posting price anyway-so happy) and they even got it picked up and brought the cashier's check. the icing is I met the little girl and she was such a sweet little almost 5 yo doll and now i can actually park in the garage again since late august! yeah for patience paying off! one more thing accomplished!
hugs
Sher

Go with the flow of good chaos

having a baby
hugs
Sher

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-10-2009 - 4:13pm

Yay! Enjoy your new found garage space!

Hugs,

Martie
Mom to 8 amazing children

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-19-2009 - 1:38pm

Sher, can I just say you are the most incredibly energetic, efficient person? First of all, we'd never have "retired" furniture because we'd never get around to updating anything. Second, if we *did* retire furniture we'd never manage to sell it and send it off. I wish I could see your house in person. You put so much effort into it, it must be absolutely beautiful. Mine looks like a campground after a picnic when no one threw anything away, LOL.

Congrats on selling the furniture!

Photobucket Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-19-2009 - 10:40pm
awww... thanks, Jennifer. I told Ab she had to clean/neaten her room this weekend (she is supposed to every Saturday but doesn't alwasy) so i can take pictures to share. It is all about pulling focus for me and going with the flow when it feels good.
hugs
Sher

having a baby
hugs
Sher