I met Sher! What a treat :)

iVillage Member
I met Sher! What a treat :)
Mon, 12-14-2009 - 11:55pm

I met Sher today and we had such a good time. Sher, thank you for your hospitality and I love your home and Mr. Ben. I could take him home with me. We will have to get together again when I am in Austin. Good luck with your pregnancy and please keep in touch!

P.S. I am going to use the tips that you shared with me. I went to look for the book today but couldn't find it. I may have to get it off of Amazon.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket alt="flameforleo1-1.gif picture by eeyorebabies" src="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/eeyorebabies/flameforleo1-1.gif?t=1186515991">

Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.
Maya Angelou

Baby Gender Predictor
Baby Gender Predictor

Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket alt="flameforleo1-1.gif picture by eeyorebabies" src="http://i52.photob
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-15-2009 - 9:59am
Sounds like fun! I wish I lived closer to some TOK's moms!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-15-2009 - 11:20am

It was really fun to get together. I can't believe how quickly the time passed?!!!

Anytime, friend, and now you know where i live. ;)

oh, and btw, i had to get that book off Amazon as well. Actually that is where i stumbled onto it.

here's too enjoying our network on the board and that rare treat to stepping over and enjoying it in real life.

hugs
Sher

Go with the flow of good chaos

having a baby
hugs
Sher

Go with the flow of good chaos

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-16-2009 - 10:35am

Awww! I wish I lived in Tx. I think it'd be so cool to meet both of you. The pictures are so great. You both are beautiful, and Ben is a cutie. I am glad you got together and had fun. :)

Hugs,

pregnancy due date

Martie
Mom to 8 amazing children

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-16-2009 - 4:35pm
Awww,thats SO COOL!!You guys look great and Im sure it was a wonderful experience!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket