announcing.....

iVillage Member
announcing.....
Thu, 01-07-2010 - 9:58am
it is official. We will be uprooting and moving west this summer. After months of discussions, negotiations, doubts and excitment, it is finally settled. It feels surreal but I think it will all be good. We will tell the kids this weekend. I hope they are more excited than sad but i think they will be. Dh is very excited and I forsee many adventures ahead for me. that was one thing i have been longing for the past several years was just a smidge of adventure. i guess when it rains it pours. Just wanted to share this with you dear ladies. I can't help but be a little excited but am scared too, yk? it's all good though, all good. :)
hugs
Sher

Go with the flow of good chaos

having a baby
hugs
Sher

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-07-2010 - 10:16am

Yay, Sher!!!! I am so excited for you and your family. I think it will be a lovely adventure. I know it is a bit scary, but I think it'll be a great move. And just think, you'll have a new house to re-do and make totally yours. :)

Hugs,

pregnancy

Martie
Mom to 8 amazing children

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-07-2010 - 10:34am
So cool!! It is like a whole new beginning :)..... Good Luck to you, maybe when you get settled me, you and Desiree can hook up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

src="http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=kalibratx4"><

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-07-2010 - 8:19pm
Congrats on your upcoming move....Sounds exciting....I say your doing pretty good in the excitement department so far for 2010...New baby, New House, New State...can't beat any of that!
Photobucket
Sharee mom to 8!(Who would have thought)
PhotobucketSharee mom to 7!(Who would have thou
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-10-2010 - 8:29am

thanks ladies. It is a lot of scary albeit thrilling excitment at once. We have to tell the boys today and dh has some big days ahead of him. And, Sandy I would love a west coast tok pow wow!

now, maybe i can focus a little more on baby boy who will be here soon.

hugs
Sher

having a baby
hugs
Sher