Couldn't wait 2 years!

iVillage Member
Couldn't wait 2 years!
Sat, 01-09-2010 - 2:38pm
After a LONG discussion with dh, we are going to start expanding our family now. I'm sooo excited!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-09-2010 - 5:03pm
Congratulations!....Have fun TTC!...I hope you get your BFP rather quickly!
Photobucket
Sharee mom to 8!(Who would have thought)
PhotobucketSharee mom to 7!(Who would have thou
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-09-2010 - 8:13pm

Yay!!! That is terrific news. Your ids are so cute. Good luck and I hope your family is growing soon. I can't remember if you said you are planning to TTC to adopt. I thought adopt, but with this pg brain I could have you mixed up with someone else. Either way good luck and keep us updated. We love hearing about expanding families. :)

Hugs,

pregnancy

Martie
Mom to 8 amazing children

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-09-2010 - 9:09pm

Thank you both!

We told the kids this morning and they're pretty excited. Of course dd wants another little brother and ds wants a little sister. And we made a celebration out of throwing away the birth control. We hated how it affected me and yesterday when I took my last pill, a commercial for lawsuits due to my bc came on. Needless to say, I was done to begin with.

We're not telling either family. Just friends because our families don't want us having anymore kids. They don't agree with our natural methods of raising our children. So we're happy!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-10-2010 - 1:38am

YAY,Awesome news!!!!!Its fun to be in the ADDING process!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-10-2010 - 8:25am
congrats on making the decision to add more. hope your bfp comes quickly!
hugs
Sher

Go with the flow of good chaos

having a baby
hugs
Sher

Go with the flow of good chaos

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-10-2010 - 11:12am

Sounds like a fun party. lol

Were you taking Yaz? I've seen a bunch of those commercials. Scary stuff.

Enjoy and good luck. Don't let your families take away any of your joy. Be excited and blow them off.

Hugs,

pregnancy

Martie
Mom to 8 amazing children

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-10-2010 - 4:32pm

Yes it was the Yaz I was taking. I was only on it for a month and a half. Finished a whole month and then this would have been the second month but stopped before the last week of pills.

I was already feeling really strange this week while still taking them. Breast tenderness, fatigue. My OB/GYN says that I still ovulate on bc. So I'll wait until AF comes and then we'll get ready.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-11-2010 - 7:49am
Hmm... if you were still ovulating there is a chance you could be pregnant already, you know. Wouldn't that be a surprise?
-Jessi (aka YCW)
http://reconciledtogod.blogspot.com/
Mom to Hannah (05/08) and Peter (12/09)
and hoping one day in heaven to meet Joseph, Isaiah, Elisha, Enoch, Simon Hosea, Ruby, Maranatha, Michael, Joy, and Ebenezer
Photobucket

http://reconciledtogod.blogspot.com/