DH got a great job! Finally!!!

iVillage Member
DH got a great job! Finally!!!
Sun, 01-10-2010 - 4:38pm

I am so happy and looking forward to what the future holds for us now! A little background, DH lost his job in August. He was on Unemployment for 3 months and the one interview he went to, they hired him! He will basically be running his own office for this area doing oxygen for the V.A. The company is fantastic, the pay is awesome and he is finally stress free. I have seen a major change in him. His old job stressed him out and he dreaded going, you know one of those jobs.

Also Ryan turned 1 on Friday and Brianna turned 9 last week and Morgan will be 6 in a few weeks. We are going to have a party for Ryan and Morgan next week. I am just so happy about the future for my kids :-)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

babies

baby

baby development

babies
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-10-2010 - 10:01pm

That is awesome Kristin!! What a relief for you and your dh. It's sounds like it will be a good move for him. I cannot believe Ryan is already a year old WOW seems like you just had him :) Hope they both have a fabulous party...

It's nice to see you pop in.

Photobucket

Photobucket

src="http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=kalibratx4"><

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-10-2010 - 10:47pm
((((Kristen)))) I am so happy for you!!!! that is so wonderful and hurray for the upswing of hard times. Sounds like things are really coming together for you guys. Hope 2010 holds many continued blesssing s for your family. and , i can't believe Ryan is a yr already either. how did that happen?
hugs
Sher

Go with the flow of good chaos

having a baby
hugs
Sher

Go with the flow of good chaos

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-10-2010 - 11:17pm

Yay, Kristin! I am so happy for you both. Congratulations. Enjoy those b-day parties.

I miss seeing you on the board. Come visit when you have time.

Hugs,

pregnancy

Martie
Mom to 8 amazing children

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-11-2010 - 8:31am
I am so happy for ya'll!

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-11-2010 - 10:57am
Congratulations! What wonderful news!
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-14-2010 - 9:07pm
Congrats to you and DH Kristen, it is so nice to see someone who is able and ready to get a nice job and be able to take care of you all. I also cannot believe your blue baby is one already! Seems like just yesterday you were over the moon excited to find out it was going to be your first boy. Love the pic, he is so cute.
ivillage sig Thanks for the siggy butterfly746
ivillage sig Thanks for the siggy butterfly746