the cleaners

iVillage Member
the cleaners
Wed, 01-13-2010 - 6:15pm
I am so excited about rehiring our beloved cleaners. we had them for probably 3ish years and then let them go when we were taking on the pool investment. we did really well for a year and okay the next but enough is enough. He called me back today and they are coming on Monday!!!!! I couldn't be more excited. So for the next 6 months it will be so nice to have them back in our lives. I can manage the laundry and even the kitchen but forget changing sheets, bathrooms, and floors and anything else. Plus this will help me to spend what little energy i have on baby and research/prep for moving. I was doing really well with this pg and functional living until about the second week of december and it has been nothing but down hill since. LOL And, right now i have a cold/cough that is really getting me down so i told dh last night i was getting some help and he said call our previous help first since we already know and trust them. What a relief to just know help is coming!
hugs
Sher

Go with the flow of good chaos

having a baby
hugs
Sher

Go with the flow of good chaos

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-13-2010 - 11:53pm

Yay, Sher!!! That is wonderful new. I know exactly how you feel. I love my cleaning lady.

Hugs,

pregnancy

Martie
Mom to 8 amazing children