Happy Happy Day!

iVillage Member
Happy Happy Day!
Tue, 01-19-2010 - 3:01pm

I am sorry I have been a lurker as of late. My crazy 2 year old is well crazy, but he finally potty-trained this past week or so and has, well, um lets say matured a bit and life is getting back to "normal".

Anyway, that's not my news......today I got my IUD out! Oh happy day. I never really wanted one to begin with but we have 5 in 7 years and we both decided we needed a break.....well dh is a doc and he recommended it...and well I thought it was best. Anyway, to make a longer story :o) from day 1 I had problems: back ache, long periods, smell, sorry TMI and I promised I would give it a year, but I have had baby fever bad. And, dh laughingly said on the way to the hospital with #5 "enjoy it, cuz its the last." Well, I have been prodding him for #6 and 7 and 8........we'll, see how far we get, and he finally started warming up to it (because before he said things like, "I feel done" or "our family feels complete") Well, I still feel like we are missing someone. YK? Anyway, he finally agreed we should get it out and today I did! And, even better, he surprised me with a cruise over Valentines and my parents are watching the kids...so let the BD'ing begin! I am super-excited!!!!!!!

BTW, happiness and congrats to All the pregnant moms here right now!

Recent pic attached!

Courtney

Mommy to Tristan, Melina, Ciomara,

Asher, Delaney (and hoping for more :o)

and one furry Great Dane, Dacia

Courtney

Mommy to Tristan, Melina, Ciomara, Asher, Delaney, #

iVillage Member
In reply to: caps2001
Tue, 01-19-2010 - 3:43pm

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. I hope all your issues clear up and you get a bfp soon. So cool that your 2 year old pitty trained and that you are going on a cruise. Those are all wonderful thing. :)

Hugs,

pregnancy

Martie
Mom to 8 amazing children

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-19-2010 - 4:54pm

Good luck!

I too had the IUD and it gave me TONS of problems. I hated it.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-19-2010 - 5:12pm
Congrats! Your kids are so cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-20-2010 - 10:41pm
That is super exciting! Have fun! And by the way, your kids are adorable.
Photobucket Photobucket

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers