Looks like I'm.....

iVillage Member
Looks like I'm.....
Sat, 01-23-2010 - 8:34pm

Ovulating!  I posted last week that DH thought I might be pregnant and I thought not because my fertility hadn't returned.  As it turns out, we were both on the right track--sort of.  AF actually arrived on Thursday.  So DH was feeling my return to fertility and I was certain I wasn't pregnant.  Funny, now that I think about it.  So I suppose this is good news in a lot of ways.  I'm not certain that we will TTC any time soon, but I'm not certain we are totally done either.  Just thinking about it this past week has well--made me start thinking about having another baby.  LOL.  But for now we are both happy and satisfied.  Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Cindy

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-23-2010 - 9:15pm

Cindy

I am impressed with your DH intuition knowing your fertility was coming back, and it is funny you knew you were not pg. I look forward to hearing whether you decide to go for one more, and if so I wish you a fast BFP. Hope Annabel is doing well. I really love the name. I thought a lot about naming a girl Claribel, after my great grandmother.....

Glad to "see" you back around again. Take care

ivillage sig Thanks for the siggy butterfly746
ivillage sig Thanks for the siggy butterfly746
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-23-2010 - 10:29pm

Yay! That is wonderful news. At least your dh was kind of close. I am sure when the time comes right, you'll TTC again. :)

Hugs,

Mom to 7 wonderful children and waiting on one due this summer.

pregnancy

Martie
Mom to 8 amazing children

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-24-2010 - 11:10am
hope you get a bfp when you are ready. love how tuned in your dh is
hugs
Sher

Go with the flow of good chaos

having a baby

"When one door of happiness closes, another one opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us."-Helen Keller
hugs
Sher

Go with the flow of good chaos

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 6:49pm
I didnt get my fertility back till 12 mo. pp and it felt so exciting when I got it back!!!Enjoy having the fertility for ....now;)(maybe youll BFP soon)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket