Familiar twinge today !!!!

iVillage Member
Familiar twinge today !!!!
Mon, 02-08-2010 - 3:22pm

Ok, Ok, I am getting ahead of myself, but I am super-excited. I was getting the baby out of the car today and felt that familiar "twinge", yk? Plus my bbs have been sore and I have had a bit of not feeling too for two mornings now. Plus this morning my lovely oldest son, who has great intuition says "Mom, I think your having a baby, and it is a boy." Wow! He told me when I was preggo with #4 too and I didn't even know it yet. Actually he told his teacher who asked me what was up and 2 days later I knew I was preggo.....

Anyway I am getting ahead of myself, but I am hoping all the baby dust floating around has headed my way. We got the IUD out just last month and strangely enough I got a period next day but I was also getting ready to O and I think I did, because I was totally in the **mood*** Plus, we have been busy all month (blush), so I totally could be....and I could have also O'd just after because I had all the signs and temp changes....I am freaking out!

Please cross your fingers with me. I am so excited to have another little one and ready too....I just feel like its time...only you gals know that feeling...

Do you think its too early? Technically my "period" is not due for a week, however, this will be my 7th pregnancy.....so I am thinking things are just felt earlier....like the uterus stretching. Anyone else had that experience?

(Oh, and I think DH feels something too because yesterday he commented, jokingly, that  it would be nice to not sweep crumbs off the floor after every meal, right? I laughed and said really? And he was like, well, I am just saying, why? are you pregnant?)

Courtney

Mommy to Tristan, Melina, Ciomara,

Asher, Delaney (and hoping for more :o)

and one furry Great Dane, Dacia

Courtney

Mommy to Tristan, Melina, Ciomara, Asher, Delaney, #

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-08-2010 - 5:10pm

Yay Courney. Intuition is a good thing.I hope that you get a bfp this cycle. How cool would that be?

Hugs,

Mom to 7 wonderful children and waiting on one due this summer.

pregnancy

Martie
Mom to 8 amazing children