Help! How to get to old archives?

iVillage Member
Help! How to get to old archives?
Thu, 04-10-2003 - 2:44pm
Does anyone know how far back the archives go? Is it possible to get to, say, last summer without scrolling back page by page? They used to post a list so we could go straight to the day a board was archived, like July 2,2002 or whatever. I wrote some things about my pregnancy that I'd like to find again for my journal.

Thanks, Carol

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-11-2003 - 11:31am
Hi Carol

You can access ALL the archives but it takes a bit of detective work. Here's the link on how to do it by date. Hope it's not too confusing and you can get the posts you're looking for. Email me if you can't get it or are confused. I'll help you if I can.

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-pplargefam/message.asp?webtag=iv-pplargefam&msg=13007.2

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-11-2003 - 2:55pm
Thanks Kim. I couldn't quite figure out your method. I may try that again sometime. But I found another link that explained how to find my old posts by looking in the "Find" box under archives. I just typed in my name that I had luckily signed within the text on most of my posts, and up came my posts on the PG over 40 board for the last year. I'm so glad to get this stuff because I hadn't printed it out before and it really gave me a play-by-play of my pregnancy that I didn't record anywhere else.

Thanks again. You're always so helpful! Have a great day and glad there is "light" in your life again. I wouldn't fare so well, I'm afraid, if our power went out for that long. Carol