Welcome to all :) .. m

iVillage Member
Welcome to all :) .. m
Mon, 03-24-2003 - 4:10pm
Here we are in our *new home* You will find this change a good one, I promise Golly and I will be happy to help any way we can. We are all in this together. As the days go by, you will find this as easy to use as the other board. This one has many great features. I suggest you *look* around as often as you can to get more familiar with all the *new *buttons*

You will still need to *log in* at the top of this board like always .. There is another *link* called *outline view* .. click and it will show you everything at a glance what has been posted..

While you are looking at the board.. here are some things to look at, for .. above you will see our board name so you can bookmark it and put it in your favorites. We have different folders for the time being. We will still continue to post our daily meal, water, exercise check ins.. just look for them starting tuesday morning

Even where it says QOTW .. we will continue to post our *fun, daily posts* in that thread.

Here is some more information to help you along.. Please feel free to ask anything, anytime, always.. We may or may not know the answers, LOL .. Will always find out for you though

It's ok if you make a mistake, post in the wrong *thread* .. I am sure I will too

BTW .. we have a great *delete* button now .. I love that :)

Here is the tutorial board, info again ..

http://www.ivillage.com/ivillage/boards/about/pages/0,,266096_572291,00.html

More helpful information ...

http://www.ivillage.com/ivillage/boards/about/pages/0,,266096_572292,00.html

Also you will need to do new profiles.. so if you want to c/p what you already have .. I suggest sooner as opposed to later

Looking forward to seeing you all here soon :)

Hugs

Click & Join the fun!

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-24-2003 - 4:34pm
Oh Gosh! Looks so shiny new doesn't it Hugs? :) Never had a brand new home!
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-24-2003 - 5:46pm
Well my profile is done--I found my picture--so I guess I am set. Now it is time to go out for dinner--gotta celebrate!!!!!

How come my picture isn't showing--I updated my profile?????
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-24-2003 - 6:15pm

I see it Barb ..

A very pretty butterfly

Happy Bday! Enjoy your evening out :)

Hugs

Click & Join the fun!
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-24-2003 - 6:39pm
I have no idea where this 'post' is going or where I am. WAWAWAWA...I'm like Barb...I don't need any more changes!

* Stel *

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-24-2003 - 6:56pm
Barb, have a wonderful birthday celebration!
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-24-2003 - 7:05pm
Why your post came right here! :) If you look up above, you'll see *outline view* and if you click on that, you'll see it shows almost like the old board too. :)

Changes can be tough but we've weathered them together before! I really love a lot of it and need to learn more. ;)

We'll be just fine :)

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-24-2003 - 7:40pm

I have no idea where this 'post' is going or where I am. WAWAWAWA...I'm like Barb...I don't need any more changes

Here you are Stel .. I see you You're looking good too :)

Hugs

Click & Join the fun!
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-24-2003 - 11:26pm
Well Golly and Hugs--went 500 calories over my daily alloted tonite. I had mesquite grilled shrimp--Alaskan King Crab and Mesquite grilled salmon with a bunch of veggies--a Pecos Peach (Champagne and Peach Schnapps) and Peach Pie a la mode and oh yes my downfall an Onion Rose (a deep fried huge burmuda onion sliced downwards so it opens like a rose.) Had a blast but will have to really garden tomorrow and maybe even do one of my tapes :)
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 12:35am
Oh Yum, Barb :)

So what.. it was *your* birthday .. good for you Sounded like a meal fit for a queen .. that would be you Barb as far as I can tell :)

If you had waited a bit I mighted even posted Tuesday's Meal/Water check in

ready for you .. sorry .. :(

Next time and it's there now and so will it be there every day just like as always :) So this is the place.. what do you think Barb .. we'll be fine won't we :)

Happy, Happy Birthday to you Barb :)

So glad you found us and are comng over here with us.

I'm sure we may loose a few but not for long However as long as we help, share with each other we can do anything together .. that's my thought and I'm right too right .. I hope

Hugs

Click & Join the fun!
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 8:17am
EEEEEEWWWWW! I don't like that "new" posts (roll call and off topic discussions) are all the way at the bottom, below archives! Is there any way we can get them moved up where they belong? Is that what the "floating" would be about?

Also, this board is going to get miiiiiighty looooooong if nothing ever archives and all old posts stay. But oh well, nothing we can do but get used to that.

:) Amy

:o)  Amy

Pages