Tuesday Two's

iVillage Member
Tuesday Two's
Tue, 07-13-2010 - 9:08am

You all had such good ideas in making your Mondays Marvelous. Now tell me just how you do these?

1) Wash and wax your vehicle....do it yourself or go to a car wash?

2) Its potluck time at the office....do you make something or do you purchase something at the store to take?

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

I WUV YOU Tweety-1.jpg tweety bird image by angelgranny58

Daisy Blue Naturals Consultant http://4944.daisybluenaturals.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-13-2010 - 12:48pm

I do not look after the vehicle here at my house as I do not drive...my dh like going thru the carwash...

for potluck it would depend on if we have a fridge to store anything ...I could take a plate of egg sandwiches...

Susan

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-13-2010 - 1:06pm

1) Wash and wax your vehicle....do it yourself or go to a car wash? Do it myself

2) Its potluck time at the office....do you make something or do you purchase something at the store to take? It depends on whether i have time or not.

photo Signature1.png
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-13-2010 - 10:23pm

1) Wash and wax your vehicle....do it yourself or go to a car wash? I like do-it-yourself car washes w/hoses & buttons for a quarter per min.

2) Its potluck time at the office....do you make something or do you purchase something at the store to take? I used to bring homemade or store bought desserts, never had potlucks at work except for a BBQ & donated BBQ

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-14-2010 - 4:44am

1) Wash and wax your vehicle....do it yourself or go to a car wash?

car wash...I do have all the stuff to do it at home, but I still take it in, I think I've done it once myself...

2) Its potluck time at the office....do you make something or do you purchase something at the store to take?

depends on how much free time I have

“It’s better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.”
-Mark Twain

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-14-2010 - 10:28am

1) Wash and wax your vehicle....do it yourself or go to a car wash? I prefer the do it yourself car wash, but I will run it thru the automatic one because my mechanic gives me free washes.

yougogirl