Tracy Anderson Mat workout

iVillage Member
Tracy Anderson Mat workout
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 5:20pm

Hello all!

So I just started Tracy Anderson's mat workout, after many months of researching and reading customers' reviews. Almost everywhere I read, people who had stuck to doing her mat workout video 4-6 days a week had received AMAZING results. So I was sold. I am on day two of the video, and I've yet to be able to complete the entire thing. I'm just now getting back into fitness- have been biking outdoors almost everday, but I'm usually really terrible at mat work and toning work. Really, the running, biking, playing cardio stuff has been a breeze for me-- at least having the motivation to work hard and push through. But there is just something about stagnant workouts, wherein concentration is vital, that I find so incredibly challenging.

I came here seeking guidance!

I was wondering if anyone else has ever done Tracy's mat workout video, and can offer any suggestions about it. I hope, by the end of the first week, that I can make it through the whole thing.

Any encouragement, advice, insight or a buddy would be wonderful :) (especially if you have experience with Tracy's videos, and can offer any anecdotes and such)

much love and thanks!

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 8:16am
I am right there with you Phanto! I love all kinds of workouts but to actually do a video and enjoy it is another story. I've never done Tracy's mat workout but would love to hear more about it and hear any advise others can give you as well! Best wishes and dont give up!

Daisy Blue Naturals Consultant http://4944.daisybluenaturals.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 10:28am

I'm a firm believer the best exercise is one you love!
If you are working out regularly it must be great for you!

yougogirl