Cry baby...

iVillage Member
Cry baby...
Wed, 08-18-2010 - 3:25pm

When does it stop? when do my horomones go back to normal? Please someone give me some answers. I'm so tired of being an emotional and cry baby mess. I want to cry ALL the time~i don't but I feel like I could cry over anything. driving down the road, watching tv, just watching my babies play.

Chloe will be 7 months old on Aug. 29 and I am still nursing~ any help or input would be greatly appreciated

tia

andrea

Happily married to DH for 9yrs and

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: tamaleee
Wed, 08-18-2010 - 11:56pm
Took me a year also. Right about my daughter's first birthday I started to feel like me again. She nursed for 16 months, but only twice a day after 12 months, so that probably helped some. I really do think it takes a full year to feel human again. Hang in there.

Photobucket

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-18-2010 - 8:19pm

thanks for the reply. I don't feel sad so i don't think its ppd. it's actually more annoying than anything~i'm not a big fan of being such a cry baby~its totally not me, lol

thanks again

Happily married to DH for 9yrs and

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-18-2010 - 7:22pm

Hi Andrea-

I was weepy the entire first year of Madeline's life. I would cry at commercials or even a slightly sad (or really happy story). I would cry when I was frustrated or tired. I felt like my hormones were still surging from her and from still nursing. After

Breastfeeding Mama Blinky Pictures, Images and Photos