Find a Conversation
|Thu, 11-13-2008 - 12:36pm|
YAY! Im the first poster!! :)
This came from my photo class...5 things to make PPing easier!
In tonightâ€™s Art Guild class, weâ€™re going to cover a topic I like to call â€œ5 Thingsâ€. As the title of this post indicates, itâ€™s really five things that exist to make an image better - from a Photoshop perspective. What are five simple things we can do to make an image go from what it is to what it could be?
1. We start with color correction and Adobe Camera Raw - getting white balance right.
2. We move on to using levels to explore the tonal range of an image through its histogram.
3. We move on to color correction with curves
4. and color correction of skin tone
5. and finally we do a little sharpening. Thatâ€™s my five-step walk through.
Scott Kelby has his famous 7-Point System for image correction/enchancement? If you were teaching the class - what would you basic system be?