iVillage Member
I've missed you guys! Update from my end
Mon, 07-26-2010 - 8:15pm

I posted

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-27-2010 - 7:11am

Lauren Sue,

We sure have missed you here too! It's good to see your back and thanks for the "update"!

Sure hope things get better for you and your family! Sounds like you're doing okay in

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-27-2010 - 11:08am

Thanks Marty!

And sounds like we need to send the Coast Guard out to look for Ruben. Hopefully that Bass that stole his fishing rod a while back didn't go fishing for Ruben in Retaliation. Hope you're okay Ruben. We miss you around here!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-27-2010 - 12:35pm

I still think you should write a book!

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-27-2010 - 2:50pm

Boy, when it rains it pours doesn't it (at least figuratively, though I'm sure you'd have welcomed some real rain with all that heat)?

I'm glad that the fugitive was caught & you made it to the wedding.

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-31-2010 - 10:36am

Thanks chris,

If I do write a book, it better have a happy ending ;-)

and after this week's nearly 1500 in car repair cost, the book BETTER make the top seller list so I can help pay for that and much, much more of those inevitabilities of life.

and I'm sorry you had to endure a migraine during the past week. Hope it's better. Congrats on her and Garfunkel's award!

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-31-2010 - 10:43am

Thanks Amy,

and speaking of when it rains it pours, it sure does because this past week we had one night of intense rain, just enough to cool it down a little bit and apparently enough to flood one of the rooms in the basement ANKLE DEEP. UGH. I took pictures and if I even get them off my camera I'll share those with you guys. I'm also adding more pictures of the mural I painted!!

You know, we've tried in vain to find out the story behind the helicopters and swat team. NEVEr made the papers and no mention online. I'm beginning to wonder if someone escape from a police car and the department is too embarrassed and would just like to sweep it under the rug!!

In this summer album of photos I uploaded so far, I have pictures of my daughter's spinal fluid in the tubes (LOL) and of helicopter flying below the tree line in our front field, plus other crazy stuff and more pictures to come.

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-31-2010 - 11:19am

The book, the lottery.....we are set!