Friday Five (for 4/19)

iVillage Member
Friday Five (for 4/19)
Fri, 04-18-2003 - 7:45am
It's FRIDAY! If you wish, feel free to play along with our Friday Five Game:

1) What Spring Holiday do you celebrate (Easter, Passover, other)?

2) What is your favorite candy?

3) At breakfast, how do you like your eggs prepared (fried, scrambled, over-easy, hard boiled, no thank you or other)?

4) During these patriotic times we are living in, do you display a flag or yellow ribbon? If so, where?

5) What are your plans for this weekend?

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-18-2003 - 7:59am
1) We will be celebrating Easter this Sunday, but it will be a strange and quiet one as my oldest daughter has a Volleyball tournament (I can't believe it's scheduled on EASTER SUNDAY) and my Exhusband (father of my older 3 kids) has them for Saturday and Sunday. I'll have baskets waiting for them when they return.

2) I have a true weakness for Godiva Chocolate Keylime Truffles, but I only get them on special occasions or when someone wants to say they're sorry.

3) I don't eat eggs often, but I tend to order them "over-easy" when we eat out, I "scramble them" when I prepare them and I like to color hardboiled ones at Easter.

4) I have a flag sticker on my Van and I have a big yellow ribbon on a wreath on my front door.

5) Busy Weekend: as I mentioned above, my daughter has a volleyball tournament. I will be taking her today up to Baltimore. We were hoping to sail the boat to Baltimore, but the weather is horrible, so I'll drive alone. My toddler will stay home with Daddy today, which is unusual and I can't believe I'm NOT going to have to chase him all over this tournment for 12 hours today! I'm taking a good book to read when the girls aren't competing and I'm going to RELAX. The older kids are with their Dad beginning tomorrow, so I don't know what I'll do the rest of the weekend aside from avoid housework. Every Easter we always have a big family dinner with my parents, but we didn't plan one for this sunday because of Volleyball, so it's going to be strangely quiet.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Lauren Sue

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-18-2003 - 11:02am
1. Easter

2. gummy life savers - especially the green and yellow ones- yum!

3. either over medium or no thank you, depending on my mood and stomach!

4. Flag, on the side of the house that faces the beach.

5. coloring eggs with the kids tonight, perhaps hot tubbing at friends house, dinner out tomorrow with my sis and cousin who is visiting from L.A. Sunday, Easter dinner at mom and dad's house with the whole fam damily.

This is fun eash friday and I am learning so much about everyone!

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-18-2003 - 11:34am

1. Easter

2. Fudge

3. Looking at me (over easy)

4. Flag

5. Celebrate at sisters house with many family members. We will have Easter egg hunt for children and a egg hunt for the adults. We'l have plenty of great food including a carrot cake I will bake.

Happy Easter/passover/other.

ruben

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-18-2003 - 8:36pm
Ok...New Week ....

1...Spring Holiday is Easter Sunday

2...Favorite Candy...Chocolate Fudge

3...Breakfast..Fruit and Coffee...If we go out it is..Eggs over Medium

4...Flag that flys proudly, even at night with the spot light on it.

5..We plan to go to Sunrise Service at our Church and then it is Dinner for

the family at our house...Lots of Food, Fun, and always a place for

anyone who wants to come...

May God Bless our troops over in the War Zone, and God bless all of you.

Hugs Jane

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-19-2003 - 8:25am
1) a combination of Easter & Passover. We don't gooverboard on holidays, though.

2) any dark chocolate

3) Over easy

4) N/A

5) nothing special. probaly watch a few movies on video

nick