THE FRIDAY FIVE (for May 16th)

iVillage Member
THE FRIDAY FIVE (for May 16th)
Fri, 05-16-2003 - 12:32am
Once again, it's time for the FRIDAY FIVE. Play along, if you wish, as we get to know each other just a little bit better. Since we’ve been playing a few games here lately, I thought I’d make this week’s Friday Five about GAMES:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1) What’s your favorite Game?

2) Do you play at any Internet Game sites? If so, can you share which sites you visit?

3) What game shows do you enjoy watching on T.V.?

4) Did you or do you play any sports? If so, which ones?

5) What are your plans for this weekend?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Have a Super & Safe Weekend everyone!

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-16-2003 - 12:47am
1) What’s your favorite Game?

Scrabble. I love, love, love that game. My son does, as well, so we play a lot.

2) Do you play at any Internet Game sites? If so, can you share which sites you visit?

http://www.playsite.com and my screen name there is lsb210. I play scrabble and cascade there, both word games. I like words. Can you tell?

3) What game shows do you enjoy watching on T.V.?

I love the Price Is Right. I like others, but I've liked that one since I was little.

4) Did you or do you play any sports? If so, which ones?

No sports for me. I was/am horrible at sports...but I was a cheerleader in highschool. Go Team!

5) What are your plans for this weekend?

My older three kids are going to visit with their Dad for the weekend. I'll be avoiding house and yard work and spending extra time with the baby.

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-16-2003 - 1:25am
1. Cranium

2. gamesville, I am a collapse addict!

3. I really don't like gameshows.

4. in school I played volleyball and baseball. I was a mat maid and on the flag team. no sports since then.

5. son in a parade friday night and another one on saturday. probably visiting with friends, then sunday morning off to seattle to stay with auntie before going to the PD care center Dr. Monday morning. I am really looking forward to this appointment!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-16-2003 - 6:25am
1. I like card games and crossword puzzles.

2. I don't play games on the internet but that's more because of the time factor.

3. I can't sit still long enough to watch too much TV.

4. Unfortunately I did not play sports in high school.

5. This weekend looks like it's going to be pretty full. Plenty of work to do on the house. Supposed to go fishing this evening. If we can work it in, we hope to take the "project" car to a "swap meet" Sunday afternoon.

Marty

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-16-2003 - 6:50pm
1. Dont have favorite game

2. Use to play chess with my son, on computer.

3. Family Feud, if I watch a game show

4. High school football, position mostly left out.

5. Hosting birthday party at park for grandson will be three. Little Noah a character. when he visits at age 2 1/2 he would be on my computer playing toddler games. If I stood looking over his shoulders, he would say " I need my privacy grsnd pa" then point to the door.

ruben

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-16-2003 - 7:24pm
Ok Here I go...

1..Favorite game is 500 ( Card Game)

2..NO NO NO

3..While I am getting Lunch ready...I like to watch " Price is Right"

4..Swimming...Then and Now

5..Working in the Garden planting flowers...Washing the Car..Out to Dinner..

Have a good Week-end..See you all at the Chat on Monday (If I can find my way)

LOL...Hugs Jane

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-17-2003 - 10:41pm
1) What’s your favorite Game? UNO

Yes. I play at Pogo.com. Word whomp, tumblebees and solitaire mostly.

3) What game shows do you enjoy watching on T.V.? Who wants to be a millionaire.

4) Did you or do you play any sports? If so, which ones? No, we moved a lot when I was a kid. Navy brat.

5) What are your plans for this weekend? Go to my mother in laws, get my moms medicine from the pharmacy and see my new sis in law's mobile home, go to church.

Barbara