THE FRIDAY FIVE for June 13, 2003
Find a Conversation
|Fri, 06-13-2003 - 7:27am|
Once again, it's time for the FRIDAY FIVE. Play along, if you wish, as we get to know each other just a little bit better. Since Father’s Day is Sunday and today is Friday The 13th, this week’s questions have to do with those:
1) What did your father do/or does for a living?
2) Tell us something memorable (funny or special) you’ve ever given or received as a father’s day gift.
3) What is one special moment you remember of your Father or Father Figure?
4) It’s Friday the 13th… Is there a superstition (black cats, walking under ladders, spilling salt, other) you still find yourself avoiding, even if you say you don’t believe in superstitions?
5) What are your plans this weekend?
HAVE A SAFE & SUPER WEEKEND EVERYONE!