FRIDAY FIVE for OCT 24

iVillage Member
FRIDAY FIVE for OCT 24
Fri, 10-24-2003 - 9:46am

Once again, it's time for the FRIDAY FIVE. Please, play along. Just five simple questions to answer, giving us a fun way to get to know eachother just a little better each week. If you miss your chance to post to this on Friday, don't worry...you can answer this ANYTIME you want, I just happen to post them on Fridays, LOL.

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-24-2003 - 10:43am

1) "It's like nails down a chalk board"...What is one of your biggest pet peeves?

People who talk in an audience during a performance!

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-24-2003 - 11:20am
1) this is really stupid, but you asked. it drives me crazy how many waitpersons in restaurants place your food in front of you with the garnish facing you and the entre facing away from you. it irritates me to have to turn the plate around in order to start eating.

2) the small hard pretzles the airlines give you. give me a peanut or give me nothing!

3) I'm a procrastinator. enough said

4) emily fiddles. if we're leaving to go to a party or run erands, she always has one more thing she has to do before we leave, and one more thing..., and one more thing...

5) get a hair cut

nick

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-24-2003 - 3:49pm

1.) "It's like nails down a chalk board"...What is one of your biggest pet peeves

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-24-2003 - 9:40pm
Jane here with the Friday Five.....

1...My pet peeve is SPAM in my EMail..I resent having to take time to Block it. Makes me very angry.

2...Least favorite is VEAL...Got sick on it when I was pregnant and can't stand the thought of it on my plate. YUK

3..My Bad Habit is Worrying...I worry about everything. What a waste of valuable time.

4..Dicks bad habit is talking to me when I am trying to bake or make a new receipe. I need to keep the mind on what I am doing , not on what he is saying. OH ME OH MY

5...Plans for the weekend. Absolutly NOTHING...Just Go with the Flow.

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-24-2003 - 11:18pm
1) "It's like nails down a chalk board"...What is one of your biggest pet peeves?

My kids eating with their mouths open and smacking.

2) "No Thanks, I'll Pass"...What is one of your least favorite foods?

Hog head cheese. My dad loves this mess. yuck.

3) "My Bad habit"...What is an annoying habit you have that you wish you could just stop?

truly...gaining weight. I need to lose some weight.

4) "Their Bad Habit"...What is an annoying habit of a loved one that you wish they could just stop?

Just one? lol. A habit my husband does is what he does not do. That is help me out a bit more around the house and with the kids.

5) What are your plans for this weekend?

Going to take the kids to a birthday party then go to my in-laws to eat come crab. I think it is called Crab Etouffe? Then off to church on sunday. The preacher of our church asked me if I would be interested in typing the bulletins for the church. Told him yes, so I got to get with the lady who does it now because she wanted to give it up.

Barbara

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-25-2003 - 6:24am
pet peeve....others not closing doors or drawers,happens often with ten in the home!

Least favorite food...I agree with Jane,sardines. My husband eats them too, often now since he's on the Atkins diet. I insist that he immediately take the can outside to the trash.

My bad habit...junk food,especially chocolate!

Their bad habit....too much tv

Taking my daughter to Tulsa to shoot her first part in a movie. A very small part in an independant film "Down The Road" by Midcoast productions. She's excited. I'm not so sure. It's a kissing part! They promised no touching below the neck and fully dressed. She's 18 so I let her make the decision, but I will be there! This is actually a retake on a part in the movie. It will be showing in Boston in Nov.
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-25-2003 - 10:32am
1. "It's like nails down a chalk board"...What is one of your biggest pet peeves?

I have so many it’s hard to pick just one.

2. "No Thanks, I'll Pass"...What is one of your least favorite foods?

That would be “peas”. Didn’t like them as a child and still haven’t been able to learn to appreciate them.

3. "My Bad habit"...What is an annoying habit you have that you wish you could just stop?

Getting up in the middle of the night. I know I should force myself to stay in bed but I find it far easier to just get up and come sit at the computer.

4. "Their Bad Habit"...What is an annoying habit of a loved one that you wish they could just stop?

My wife’s smoking… Annoys the #$% out of me although I try not to let it show. Having been a smoker at one time I know it really doesn’t do any good to complain. I’m most thankful that I was able to quit when I did. I know it’s a difficult habit to break.

5. What are your plans for this weekend?

Went fishing last night. The rest of the weekend is going to be whatever happens. It’s in the 40’s here all weekend so I won’t be doing a lot outside!

Wishing everyone a safe, happy and warm weekend! Marty