TRICK OR TREAT!
1) What is your favorite candy?
Godiva Keylime Chocolate Truffles (when I can get them;-)
2) What is your least favorite candy?
Anything that's really hard on your teeth and/or hard to chew.
3) What is one of your favorite costumes you've ever worn (perhaps for any occassion, not just Halloween)?
My mom could sew beautifully and she made all my costumes when I was growing up. Either my Marie Antionette (before she lost her head) or Raggedy Ann Costumes she made me were my favorites. Favorites for my own children was the year I made a cell phone costume out of a box for my oldest, it even rang and the lit up.
2) least favorite is liquorice
3) my best costume: old ball cap stained with tea around the headband old levis with holes wornout tennis shoes 3 days growth of beard 3 pkgs big league chew white plastic garbage bag with 3 holes cut for head and arms =
4 best costume not mine: a couple: he was dressed as an old man in a hospital robe, with long white hair and long finger nails. she was dressed as a nurse. as howard hughes and his nurse, she pushed him around in his chair while he handed everybody last will and testaments.
5) clean the house
Roman Nougat covered in dark chocolate
I'm not much for costumes but I have been known to wear a toga at a beach house party.
1...Snicker Bars ( I am a cheap date)LOL
2...Anything with Coconut in it..YUK
3...Of Course, Dorothy in the Wizard of OZ
4... A person dressed to resemble an EGG..
5...We are getting a new roof on the house, so Dick and Jane will be staying home.
Have a wonderful Weekend and see you all Monday at the Chat. Bring all left over Halloween Candy. Make sure there are a few Snicker Bars .Jane
2. Can’t think of anything except maybe that hard candy that’s around at Christmas time….?
3. I did a pirate costume once for work. I had an eye patch, earring, scarf head cover and a big black crow attached to my shoulder. Actually one the best costume of the day..
4. We had a neighbor long ago who did a space alien thing with a huge head (mounted on a tall hiking back pack) with a window in the chest to look through. His wife was dressed in all gold shiny tinsel and he carried a long flashlight that he had made to look like a laser gun that he would shine on his wife. Very creative and spectacular to see…
5. Julie’s birthday is Sunday so should be doing something fun….
Wishing everyone a super weekend…!Marty