FRIDAY FIVE for NOV 21

iVillage Member
FRIDAY FIVE for NOV 21
Fri, 11-21-2003 - 8:49am

WELCOME TO THE FRIDAY FIVE>

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-21-2003 - 9:15am

1) Where will you be spending Thanksgiving Day next week?

My husband and I (since getting married 3 years ago) agreed to alternate between our families for Thanksgiving.

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-21-2003 - 10:11am

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-21-2003 - 11:02am

) Where will you be spending Thanksgiving Day next week?

At my Mom and Dad's with my newly married sister and her husband, my son and the new puppy!

2) A crowd or an intimate gathering: How many people will you be having at your Thanksgiving Dinner?

Intimate...we have a tiny family

3) Does your family have any Thanksgiving Traditions that you still carry on?

Watching the Macy's Day Parade while stuffing dates with walnuts.

Dani

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-21-2003 - 7:35pm
Friday Five coming up....Jane

1..We will be spending Thanksgiving at our oldest daughters in Ohio. This is a first as we have always had Thanksgiving here.

2..Our daughter will have her husbands Mom, Dad, Brother and his wife plus Dick and Jane.

3..We have always made a special ornament for out tree. We take turns bringing all the supplies we need to do this. ( This year we will not do it as our youngest daughter and family cannot make the trip to Ohio) :(

4..The Guys probably will have the games on

5.. Sunday, I am having our youngest daughter and family over for a Eye of Round Roast Dinner with all the trimmings. Apple Pie and Vanilla ice cream for dressert.

Post Script...NEXT year Thanksgiving will return to Dick and Janes house.

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-22-2003 - 1:56pm

I’m not sure, maybe Julie and I will be having a quiet little dinner with just the two of us. Her brothers and sisters alternate families each year and they are all at the other side this year.

2) A crowd or an intimate gathering: How many people will you be having at your Thanksgiving Dinner?

Two?

3) Does your family have any Thanksgiving Traditions that you still carry on?

Not really, just being thankful that we still have each other.

4) Will you be watching any of the games that are playing on Thanksgiving? If so, for what team are you rooting?

Never have gotten into that.

5) What are your plans this weekend BEFORE Thanksgiving?

We’re expecting a snowstorm starting today (Saturday) and continuing into Monday. Guess I’ll have to get the ole’ snow blower out and see how it’s running…. By the way, they are forecasting about a foot of snow before it’s all over Monday.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend! Marty