FRIDAY 5 for DECEMBER 17th

iVillage Member
FRIDAY 5 for DECEMBER 17th
Fri, 12-17-2004 - 8:34am
It's time for the Friday Five!

Come one, Come All...Join us for our weekly Friday Five, a little way for all of us to get to know each other just a little bit better, beyond living with Parkinson's :-) Feel free to post to this whenever you get a chance, even if it's past Friday :

1) What was the name of the person you shared your first kiss with?

2) With all of these reality TV shows on TV, if you HAD to choose one to be on, which one would you choose and why?

3) What is

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-17-2004 - 12:10pm

Bean. yes, I swear his name was Bean

2) With all of these reality TV shows on TV, if you HAD to choose one to be on, which one would you choose and why?

I'm getting SO tired of reality shows, but if I HAD to be on one I'd only want to be on one that guarenteed a big pay off with little to no embarrassment and I don't think one exists, LOL.

3) What is

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-17-2004 - 2:41pm

His name was Gary Chant.

Dani

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-17-2004 - 10:26pm

Friday comes around fast...Here we go....Jane

1...First Kiss from a boyfriend....His name was Eddie and at his Birthday Party, He gave me my first REAL Kiss.

2...Never watch them and would not want to be on any of them.

3...My favorite was the game Monopoly. It was my favorite game and I still have it.

4...I am as ready as I will get for the Christmas Holiday. Decorations and Tree is up.
Packages wrapped and under the tree, 3 batches of cookies baked, cards are long gone,
and family will start coming in on Wed Night. HO HO HO

5...Tomorrow we will be going to a friends house to watch the Steeler Game...Sunday I will be off to early Church and then over to daughters for Grandsons Birthday.
"GO STEELERS"